Full Time Job
Audacy, Inc. is the second largest radio broadcasting company in the country. The Philadelphia area based company is seeking to hire an individual in its finance department.
What you'll do:
• Shared multi-state payroll processing, auditing, and balancing for 49 locations on a biweekly basis (6,000 union and non-union employees).
• Performs tasks to maintain accurate employee payroll tax records.
• Work with internal departments to assist with questions regarding payroll tax issues.
• Ensure local and state tax rates are updated/accurate within the payroll system
• Act as a liaison between our organization and third-party tax vendor ADP and State/ Local agencies to ensure accurate tax filing and research and resolve any tax delinquencies.
• Research and analyze payroll tax variances and assist with biweekly payroll tax reconciliations.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports
• Ability to multi-task & handle shifting priorities
• Good verbal & written communication skills required
• Strong analytical and attention to detail required
• Strong understanding of multi state and local tax laws required.
• High volume payroll preferred.
• Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Bachelor’s degree preferred & 4-5 years of payroll experience
• Key skills/attributes: problem-solving, time management, & accountability Software to be used: Microsoft Excel - UltiPro Payroll System (UKG) - COGNOS Report Writer
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.