This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2021 5:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Operations Analyst jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Operations Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Operations Analyst?
Full Time Job
Operations Analyst (Temporary Assignment)
Audacy has three immediate openings in our technical operations team. Positions will be remote but based in our Corporate offices in Philadelphia. This position is temporary, and is projected to complete in 3 months.
What you'll do:
• Assist in the national rollout of standardized systems. Offering support for Automation and other integrated systems in markets for programming and technical operations;
• Manage setup and upgrades and standardization of systems in remote markets;
• Provide training to markets for staff and new functionality
• Ability to plan and execute software upgrades for complex systems while maintaining on air broadcasts.
• Minimum 5 years broadcast engineering and/or broadcast IT experience,
• Strong verbal and written communications skills;
• Strong, proven time management skills including ability to multi-task in a multiple project environment;
• Experience in project planning, management and execution;
• IT & Network knowledge and experience;
• Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with Computer based audio storage system, Scott Systems/Google/WOAFR preferred;
• Experience with broadcast studio consoles.
• Must have at least four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.