On Air Personality
Full Time Job
Candidate must live the country music lifestyle, be hungry to win, and ready to build the all new 107.7 and 104.7, The Wolf into a Powerhouse. Responsibilities include:
• Co-host weekday mornings
• Engage daily with your audience via phone and the station's accounts on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Conduct On-Air interviews
• Live remotes and appearances
• Assist in special promotions and programming activities
What You'll Do:
• Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
• Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
• Protect the station’s FCC license
• Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operate the control board and perform production work
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management
• Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications include socially informed and perceptive; up-to-date and in tune with the local and national trends and/or specialized knowledge of topics/events related to on-air discussions. Pleasant, charismatic and well-controlled voice with excellent pronunciation. Well-rounded communication for conducting interviews. Ability to make others feel comfortable and open up on air.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.