On Air Personality
Full Time Job
Audacy Washington DC is currently seeking Full -Time Air talents for its station, WPGC.
It’s simple. If you’re a born entertainer and successful leader who can be both the glue and quarterback talent on a brand new team, then let’s go! We want you to be part of the next acclaimed morning show at WPGC 95.5!
Audacy Washington, WPGC 95.5 FM is looking for an on-air talent that lives, breathes, and survives on every facet of Urban music, culture and lifestyle.
What You'll Do:
• Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
• Protect the station’s FCC license
• Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operate the control board and perform production work
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management
Required and Preferred:
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault and RCS Master Control
• Knowledge of the format and audience required
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Majority of work day will be spent sitting at broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.