On Air Personality- Kseg
This was removed by the employer on 8/30/2021 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for On Air Personality- Kseg jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all On Air Personality- Kseg postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an On Air Personality- Kseg?
Full Time Job
Audacy Sacramento is looking for a full-time on-air host for Classic Rock KSEG-FM 96.9 The Eagle. In addition to hosting a daily music-intensive solo show, the candidate will also be tasked with maintaining a strong brand image on all social media platforms.
What You'll Do:
• Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
• Protecting the station’s FCC license.
• Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Operating the control board and performing production work.
• Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
• Other duties as required by management.
More About You:
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Wide Orbit, Vox Pro, and voice-tracking software.
• Knowledge of the Classic Rock format and audience required.
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Must have a valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires the use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of work day will be spent sitting at broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.