Office and Operations Manager, Executive Assistant
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Pineapple Street Studios was founded in 2016 in Brooklyn, NY, with a clear, simple mission in mind: work with the most interesting and ambitious creative and corporate partners to create the highest quality audio stories in a variety of forms and across a range of genres. We take pride in our flexible approach to partnerships and we strive to make shows that represent a diversity of ideas, communities, and interests. We currently are working remotely, but plan to return to the physical office this Fall. This position is based in our offices in downtown Brooklyn.
The Office & Operations Manager, Executive Assistant is the nerve center of Pineapple Street Studios. Though based in our Brooklyn offices, they will be working collaboratively across all projects and staff, including our Atlanta and Los Angeles offices. We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, proactive, and can multitask like a champ! Our ideal candidate has an administrative background and is detail oriented, dependable, and loves systems. They will be working across departments such as finance and PR/marketing teams, so some knowledge of either would be beneficial, though not essential.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Handles day to day office needs for all Pineapple locations (NY, LA, ATL), including tracking inventory and ordering supplies, audio equipment, merch, snacks, etc.
• Manages general administrative needs including onboarding new employees, scheduling staff events, meetings, note taking, award submissions, and administering RAID (internal Cloud server).
• Greets visitors and guests, and coordinates general office culture events, including staff happy hours, outings, holiday parties & gifts.
• Manages office relocations, orders decor/furniture and general office upkeep.
• Maintains vendor relationships (water, maintenance crew, etc.), renewing administrative contracts/licenses, and supervising any construction or maintenance projects.
• Creating and maintaining an office guide outlining operations procedures.
• Maintains Pineapple’s website, including uploading transcripts & embedded players, creating show pages and adding staff bios.
• Tracks Pineapple press and coordinates with our PR & social teams.
• Manages all aspects of billing operations including invoicing clients, tracking and processing vendor/contractor invoices and W9s.
• Maintains show expenses through an expense tracking system (Abacus) and ensures monthly expense reports are submitted by team members.
• Works closely with our parent company, Audacy, on monthly analytics and allocation reports.
• Identifies opportunities for process and office management improvements, and designs and implement new systems
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• At least 2 years in an administrative capacity
• Clear communication (both written and verbal)
• Proven skills as a multifaceted problem solver
• Knowledge of G-Suites Slack
• Exceptional organization and time management skills a must
• Ability to prioritize and stay on task
• Interest in and knowledge of podcasting!
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.