Nyny Sales Intern
AudacyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2022 11:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Nyny Sales Intern jobs in New York-NY
Search all Nyny Sales Intern postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Summer Internship 2022, New York City - 1010 WINS, ALT 92.3, New 102.7, WCBS 880, WCBS-FM 101.1, WFAN, 94.7 The Block, CBS Sports Radio
What You'll Do will include but are not limited to:
• Support the Sales team and performing daily office functions
• Update and maintain sales materials and presentations
• Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
• Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
• Work as a team with other departments, individuals. Collaborate with other departments to gather and arrange information needed for client pitches
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed
• Consult, collaborate and brainstorm with sales team on big ideas and lead generation
More About You:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be currently attending an accredited college/university
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work 20 hours a week
• Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to excel in a team environment, yet resourceful and self-motivated
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.