AudacyNew Orleans, LA
Part Time Job
News Producer (Part-Time)
WWL Radio and Audacy New Orleans are looking for an enthusiastic journalist who wants to help produce news for WWL AM&FM and WWL.com.
• The successful candidate for the News Producer position must have great news judgement.
• The skills to tell compelling news stories through audio and text.
• Know how to edit audio.
• Write broadcast scripts.
• Produce digital copy for web, social media and otherwise contribute to the news and digital platforms as needed.
• The News Producer should also be able to fill in as needed on the air delivering news and traffic information.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).