AudacyNew Orleans, LA
Full Time Job
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
Audacy New Orleans is looking for a dynamic radio anchor/reporter who can
• bring great sounding newscasts and reports to WWL
• There could also be other duties as require by management.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Must have excellent skills in anchoring newscasts, covering news stories, conducting interviews, writing news for our website, generating story ideas, and assisting as needed with special news coverage and talk shows.
• You should also bring to the table the ability to work flexible and irregular hours.
• A valid drivers's license, and a satisfactory completing of a motor vehicle record check is required, and if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
• The qualified candidate has a solid delivery that conveys conversational confidence and credibility.
• Applicants should have experience anchoring and reporting news with the ability to report on air and over digital platforms,
• Flexibility and innovation a must along with strong writing skills.Join us on one of America's great news stations in an amazing market to cover the news.