Networks Corporate Traffic Assistant
This was removed by the employer on 3/22/2023 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Networks Corporate Traffic Assistant jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Networks Corporate Traffic Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Audacy, Inc. is seeking a Corporate Traffic Assistant to assist in many traffic areas; primarily compliance and completion of network affidavits, assistance maintaining advertiser & agency data, assisting with sales orders and managing station logs for commercial and promotional content.
We are happy to consider candidates in any location for this (remote/hybrid) position so long as they reside within reasonable commuting distance to one of our markets.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Monitor station compliance with timely network affidavit submission, and assist in affidavit completion when necessary
• Handle advertiser and agency initial setup and change requests and cleanse/maintain data in various systems
• Enter sales orders for corporate and multi-market buys
• Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing Counterpoint and WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts)
• Provide backup and assistance to traffic managers when necessary
• Other responsibilities/projects as assigned
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• 2 years data entry experience
• Experience working with Traffic Systems (WideOrbit), radio experience is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload is required.
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail is required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions is required.
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).