National Sales Assistant
This was removed by the employer on 6/17/2022 12:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for National Sales Assistant jobs in Boston-MA
Search all National Sales Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Audacy Boston has an immediate opening for a National Sales Assistant. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills.
What You'll Do:
• Manage a demanding workflow through professional and daily interaction with station sales management, rep firm and the Audacy National team
• Provide administrative support including air-checks, invoices, spot times, reports and campaign recaps for national client
• Assist the Marketing Solutions teams by coordinating turn-key programs for client sponsorship, including but not limited to client ready PowerPoint and other presentations.
• Heavy order management including entry, revisions and cancellations
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure spot fulfillment and work through any clearance issues. Assist management of make goods and credits.
• Manage all the station communication for the national teams including providing clear and concise instruction to programming, continuity, and sales management and all deliverables promised to the client are met.
• Manage deadlines efficiently to ensure spots are delivered back to clients on time for approval
• Work cohesively with programming and promotions for national contesting
• Job requirement include computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Multi-Tasking, Deadline driven self-starter with attention to detail
• Demonstrate creativity in the development of sales pieces
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with both internal and external customer focus
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit, VCreative and Salesforce preferred
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).