National Sales Assistant
Full Time Job
Audacy Cleveland has an immediate opening for a National Sales Assistant. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills.
What You'll Do:
• Manage a demanding workflow through professional and daily interaction with station sales management, rep firm and the Audacy National team
• Provide administrative support including air-checks, invoices, spot times, reports and campaign recaps for national client
• Assist the Marketing Solutions teams by coordinating turn-key programs for client sponsorship
• Heavy order management including entry, revisions and cancellations
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure spot fulfillment and work through any clearance issues. Assist management of make goods and credits.
• Manage all the station communication for the national teams including providing clear and concise instruction to programming, continuity, and sales management and all deliverables promised to the client are met.
• Manage deadlines efficiently to ensure spots are delivered back to clients on time for approval
• Work cohesively with programming and promotions for national contesting
• Additional duties as assigned
More About You:
• Job requirement include computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Multi-Tasking, Deadline driven self-starter with attention to detail
• Demonstrate creativity in the development of sales pieces
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with both internal and external customer focus
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit, VCreative and Salesforce preferred
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.