National Sales Assistant
Full Time Job
Audacy Boston has an immediate opening for a National Sales Assistant. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills.
What You'll Do:
• Manage a demanding workflow through professional and daily interaction with station sales management, rep firm and the Audacy National team
• Provide administrative support including air-checks, invoices, spot times, reports and campaign recaps for national client
• Assist the Marketing Solutions teams by coordinating turn-key programs for client sponsorship
• Heavy order management including entry, revisions and cancellations
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure spot fulfillment and work through any clearance issues. Assist management of make goods and credits.
• Manage all the station communication for the national teams including providing clear and concise instruction to programming, continuity, and sales management and all deliverables promised to the client are met.
• Manage deadlines efficiently to ensure spots are delivered back to clients on time for approval
• Work cohesively with programming and promotions for national contesting
More About You:
• Job requirement include computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Multi-Tasking, Deadline driven self-starter with attention to detail
• Demonstrate creativity in the development of sales pieces
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with both internal and external customer focus
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit, VCreative and Salesforce preferred
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.