National and Local Sales Assistant
Full Time Job
Audacy Denver has a full-time sales coordinator /marketing opportunity for a detailed-oriented individual.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is
$40,000-$50,000. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the
applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator,
medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance,
critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer),
401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal
assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet ins
What You'll Do:
• This candidate will provide sales support to the National Team as well as to our local Account Executives.
• This important position touches every aspect of the sales process and can be a launching pad for a career with Audacy.
• Strong communication and organizational skills will ensure success in this role as duties include everything from data entry to
• Also, order entry, preparing promotional proposals including execution elements & recaps for clients.
• Projects include processing qualitative and quantitative marketing data and administrative tasks.
• We’ve designed a program that will get you the experience you need to start your career with Audacy
Required & Preferred:
• Those applying must have strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and a willingness to work some
unconventional hours that may include concerts and fun events.
• The ideal candidate should be familiar with PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel, Graphics and Adobe Photoshop. Attention to detail, a great attitude and dependability a must
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.