Multimedia Production Manager
Full Time Job
Are you an experienced Multimedia Production Manager? Do you have a “solutions based” personality? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the engineering and support of a large network of remote and in-studio production technologies? Do you have experience using and developing a variety of industry leading live video and audio workflows? Audacy is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Multimedia Production Manager to evolve and oversee various Audacy Sport Projects.
The ideal candidate is a quick-thinking self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced live production environment, easily pivoting from problem solving and communicating operating procedures across the organization to managing budgets and multi-layer road maps.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Become an expert with our video productions, video delivery, cloud based conferencing workflows, audio signal paths, and all related services such as CMS, players and 3 rd party playout systems
• Intermediate configuration and support of advanced video equipment
• Advanced understanding of delivering broadcast quality audio and mix minus
• Responsible for restoration of video and operational issues, troubleshooting and providing technical mitigations to operational problems
• Interact with vendors and internal Audacy engineering teams to mitigate and resolve issues quickly
• Manage the full production stack including, production workflows end to end and encoders
• Troubleshoot all issues including, connection issues with remote hosts and studio cameras, lighting and audio issues
• Review potential vulnerabilities and advise on improvements as needed
• Work closely with local engineers and IT professionals to optimize networks and audio distribution
• Create and maintain documentation for internal and external needs.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Expert knowledge of leading cloud video production platforms and workflows
• Experience with Tricaster, OBS, Streamyard, VMix and similar technologies highly preferred
• Expert knowledge of leading audio workflows including axios and other IP based deployment tools
• Wide Orbit experience a plus, understanding of OTA distribution systems preferred
• Experience with remote broadcasts, LiveU, Pearl system experience a plus
• Experience working with project management tools example Jira and confluence a plus
• Experience working across departments with a diverse group of engineers to develop best practices, QC and deploy A/V workflows
• Expert knowledge of NDI technologies
• Audio Uplink experience preferred
• Understanding of security protocols, firewall and LAN infrastructures
• Background in developing turn key workflows in regards too live streaming technology flows
• Experience using, SRT AND RTMP, Web RTC, Zixi preferred
• Experience with documenting best practices and communicating with senior level stakeholders
• Experience developing training materials to communicate complex workflows easily
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).