This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2022 3:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Multimedia Producer jobs in Dallas-TX
Search all Multimedia Producer postings
Full Time Job
Multimedia Producer (Audacy Dallas)
NewsRadio 1080 KRLD is launching an exciting transformation of its digital news operation and is seeking talented digital journalists with strong news judgment and news-gathering skills, as well as a passion for local news and audio storytelling. This team will work to grow audience across all platforms, from the mobile web to social media to smart speakers. This is an opportunity to join an award-winning news operation that has built a large loyal listening audience over many years and now seeks to extend its reach by creating and distributing an array of new digital content.
• Produce and edit audio stories, podcasts, short videos.
• Develop story ideas, report, research and write audio and video segments.
• Coordinate production and logistics in studio and in the field.
• Work with broadcast and digital news leads to curate and tailor broadcast audio segments for digital.
• Publish audio stories, podcasts and short videos on all digital platforms.
• Write and edit headlines and text to position multimedia content for maximum engagement across multiple platforms, including social media channels.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 2-3 years of experience producing, editing, and distributing multimedia digital news content.
• Proficiency in Adobe Audition or comparable non-linear digital audio editing software.
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere or comparable non-linear video editing software.
• Graphic design experience, including Photoshop and After Effects or comparable.
• Familiarity with best practices on all social media platforms.
• Strong news judgment and writing skills and ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Experience with content management/online publishing systems.
• Passion for local news, podcasts, and digital.
• Technological savvy around latest web and mobile apps.
• Experience with web analytics, including Chartbeat and Brightcove.
• Heavy consumer of podcasts and digital audio streams on all platforms.
• Avid social media user.
• Willingness to experiment and innovate.
• Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced, often hectic environment.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments while under deadline pressure.
• Strong organizational skills and solid work ethic.
• Ability to take direction well and provide self-direction.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.