Motion Designer / Video Editor
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy’s Central Brand and Creative Services team is looking for a Video Editor and Motion Designer to apply their skills in creating video assets to support c onsumer brand and product/app marketing, live streams, national events and promotions, logo animations for intros and titles, corporate videos, motion branding for features and franchises, and social media videos.
We are looking for someone who is works primarily in After Effects but is proficient in Premiere so that work can be collaborative with other internal video teams and needs. Experience with scripting, design and storyboarding is a must. Ability to stick to motion branding guidelines while being innovative is important. Majority of work is 2D but some 3D experience is preferred. Must be able to animate phone screen promos. Must be able to source and apply audio beds according to music guidelines in our music libraries.
What You'll Do:
You will work directly with the internal client under supervision of the ECD, and meet with all stakeholders as needed .
Main duties include:
• Creating graphic packages and syndicating them with national video team
• Animation for any promotional needs
• Daily video assistance
• Create graphics packages for franchises and features (intros, outros, L3S, backgrounds, transitions, slates, etc) in After Effects and syndicate them into Premiere for use by the video editors.
• Creating promotional videos from scratch
• Working with social media team to bring video / motion to Instagram and Twitter content to make the social platforms more engaging.
More About You:
You'd be a great candidate if most of the following traits describe you:
• Portfolio includes several motion design and editing samples (social, promotional content)
• Strong experience in brand visual systems and flexible brand expression
• Strong sense of storytelling to bring a video together with sometimes little client direction
• You keep all teams informed on the status of your projects and respond to requests quickly
• Professional and diplomatic
• You can multitask and are able to shift gears quickly and easily if needed
• You can prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
• You always want to help out and learn something new
• You’re looking to grow your skill set in a professional media and entertainment environment
• You can anticipate problems before a project’s success is at risk
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Media or related field experience
• 3-5 years of equivalent relevant work experience (in-house or agency, entertainment, media marketing or promotions department)
• Mastery of Adobe After Effects and proficiency in Premiere
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent self-management skills
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.