Motion Designer, Podcast Marketing
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
T he Motion Designer, Podcast Marketing is a re sponsible, strategic designer with strong animation skills and a proven foundation of graphic design principles. The Motion Designer will execute and deliver on projects that span the Audacy podcast portfolio, including Cadence13, Pineapple Street Studios and 2400Sports. The role involves the daily preparation and delivery of marketing assets and the management of multiple projects concurrently, while maintaining a high quality of work. The Motion Designer will report to the Creative Director, Podcast Marketing but will often need to proactively collaborate and receive feedback/direction from other Podcast Marketing and PR colleagues, as well as internal and external partners, to meet the division's goals.
What You'll Do:
• Create animations, videos, and static assets for concepts across a variety of formats and channels, including but not limited to: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, and websites
• Work collaboratively with our Creative team to develop and execute clever, engaging creative concepts against campaign briefs
• Collaborate with the Creative Director, designers and copywriters to create stories through motion
• Work with designers to expand upon the brand system through motion
• Keep up with design and motion trends to keep current and at the forefront of design
• Adhere to brand guidelines and project deadlines
More About You:
• Bachelor's degree in creative or design-related fields (or significant equivalent experience)
• Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience
• Strong portfolio with specific, recent work examples in digital and social media
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Ability to efficiently manage various deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Be willing and able to adapt to last minute changes in schedules and delivery, and to switch priorities according to the latest needs
• Great teammate that communicates professionally, clearly and optimally across functions and levels of the organization
• An attitude that fosters personal growth; open to constructive criticism and willing to learn from it moving forward
• Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
• Familiarity with Google Suite: Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs
• Comprehension on social platform capabilities and specifications
• Understanding of website usability/web optimization best practices
• Proficiency in Adobe Audition
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).