Morning Show Producer
This was removed by the employer on 3/24/2023 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Morning Show Producer jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Morning Show Producer postings
Full Time Job
Audacy Pittsburgh is seeking a vibrant and detail oriented professional to join the team as a full-time producer for the highly successful morning show with Larry Richert and Marty Griffin on 100.1 FM and AM 1020 KDKA.
The ideal candidate is a quick-thinking self-starter and resourceful producer who has a passion for content along with strong writing skills, and the ability to ignite conversations in everything from pop culture to news and politics. You have a sharp instinct of what listeners will engage with and are on top of breaking news, human interest, viral, lifestyle, and entertainment. You thrive in a fast-paced, communication-driven team environment, and understand - and have a passion for - the integration of social media.
What You'll Do:
• Non On-air Position
• MORNING SHOW Producer for highly rated show
• Highly motivated individual
• Passion for news
• Research topics
• Meet deadlines
• Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
• Overseeing on-air automation system
• Screening phone calls; monitoring transmitters
• On Location Remote Producing
• Recording Readings
• Editing and recording sound
• Able to write news stories for the web
• Knowledge of Automation and productions software a plus
• Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
• News/Sports Writing Skills
• Passion for/and Understanding of Social Media
• Booking Guests for Talk Shows
• Other duties as assiged by Management
More About You:
• Knowledge of automation and production software a plus
• Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).