Morning Show Producer
AudacyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/24/2021 6:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Morning Show Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Morning Show Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Morning Show Producer?
Full Time Job
FT Morning Show Producer
LIVE DAILY INTERACTIVE SHOW is currently on the hunt for their next seasoned producer.
• Do you eat, sleep, breath, AUDIO, VIDEO, SOCIALS?
• Can you write, book, edit?
High energy, fast paced, LIVE NATIONAL SHOW needs a person who can deliver daily!
• THINK BIG PICTURE?
• ORIGINAL IDEAS?
• Multitasking is an understatement!!!!!
• Having original ideas and being able to execute the ideas of the hosts on a regular basis.
T ell us why you are the only person we should call back. Feel free to include examples of your posts, writing, or anything else that makes you the one!
What You'll Do:
• Schedule guests and live interviews
• Research broadcast topics
• Protect the station’s FCC license
• Assist in the development of on-air promotions
• Provide creative input on broadcast elements
• Schedule talent appearances
• Oversee live remote broadcasts
• Contribute to social networking and website updates
• Other duties as required by management
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• Minimum of 3 years producing radio show
• Must be computer savvy
• Have a creative approach and ability to prioritize
• Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential
• 4 year degree preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. ''It is the continuing policy of Entercom to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.''
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.