Morning Show Producer / Wbeb
Full Time Job
Audacy Philadelphia is searching for an experienced, Full Time Morning Show Producer. Duties include editing, handling live phone calls, sound effects, conceptualizing topics, arranging guest interviews, playing commercials and IDs according to the program and commercial logs, following applicable laws and FCC regulations and executing to the Brand Manager’s direction. Candidates must have prior radio experience and be familiar with control room operations. Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience operating broadcast equipment and conceptualizing topics in a broadcast setting. Editing and production experience is preferred. The right candidate will be a team player, be computer savvy, and have the flexibility to work different shifts.
In addition to items listed in job description above, you will also be responsible for the following:
• Produce programs that meet programming standards
• Contribute to a positive, diverse, creative, productive culture
• Evaluate content/quality/sound and act decisively w/sound judgment
• Work with new media applications for digital distribution, audience engagement and community networking
• Make spontaneous, interpretative judgments and solutions in fast-paced environment
• Manage own workload with priorities based on show content and production
• Multi-task with a variety of duties
• Work in compliance with company and FCC policies and procedures.
• Work established schedule and other hours as needed. Travel to and attend station promotional appearances including sales appearances and remote broadcasts
• Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
• One to three years as producer or on-air contributor
• Passion for current events, news, pop culture and what’s happening around town
• Comfortable running (and learning) multiple different board operating styles
• Experience with radio clocks, logs and scheduling
• Working knowledge of computer audio software, Adobe Audition, and Wide Orbit preferred
• Demonstrated ability for using social media including, but not limited to, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Willingness to learn new tools and how they can help content, distribution or sales
• Willing to work in the office or on location.
• Proven ability to contribute to a positive, diverse, creative, productive culture
• Ability to ad lib while on air and at appearances in a coherent manner in situations that can change quickly.
• Knowledge of new media applications for digital distribution, audience engagement and community networking
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and, if the position requires the use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.