Morning Show Host
Full Time Job
Legendary KILT-FM (100.3 The Bull) seeks next great talent to join our winning Morning Bull Team with George & Mo. Qualified candidates should have great on air track record, producer skill set including running the board/editing, demonstrate superior social media skills and work well in a competitive team environment. Candidates must be excellent at appearances, writing and video skills also necessary.
What You'll Do:
• On air shift
• Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
• Sales appearances
• Protect the station’s FCC license
• Monitor the music and commercial logs for the air shift
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operate the control board and perform production work
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management
More About You:
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills
• Must be excellent at appearances
• Must have writing experience
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault and RCS Master Control and Wide Orbit
• Knowledge of the format and audience required
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required
• Video skills also necessary
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Majority of work day will be spent sitting at broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.