Morning Show Content Producer
AudacyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The all-new Liz Hernandez morning show on 94.7 The Wave Los Angeles is looking for a next-level executive producer experienced with recording production, brand strategy, content creation, and a strong relationship builder.
The role requires a deep understanding of The Wave's unique brand, voice, soul, vibe, and audience. Responsibilities include organizing and delivering show prep notes, coordinating potential guests, breaking down talk segments, and researching relevant topics, and will be actively engaged on the front line with programming, sales, Liz, and the audience.
An integral part of the position will be taking the lead in the station's social and digital initiatives, and strategically repurposing content from show production to our digital audiences on our social platforms integrating all aspects of the brand cohesively, articulately, and consistently.
• Strong Communication (verbal, written)
• Reading comprehension (vetting and assessing articles)
• Thought Leadership (pulling from current news and developing thought leadership material)
• Analytical thinking (relevant audience, connection that captures necessary content)
• Attention to detail in content delivered and shared to audiences
• General knowledge of radio show production
• Knowledge of broadcasting communications, storyline arches, and organizing show content
• Background knowledge of morning host, Liz Hernandez
• Pulse on Los Angeles community
Other Personality Characteristics:
• Empathetic (understanding/connecting with the audience)
• Proactive (able to take initiative/self-directed)
• Confident (able to speak up; receptive to feedback; share opinions/concerns)
• Self-accountable (complete tasks with little supervision)
• Passionate (committed to their craft)
Required & Preferred:
If MVR is required please be sure to use this exact language:
A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).