Manager Media Strategy and Planning
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our Media Strategy and Sales Planning team is seeking an experienced media professional for a key role in a growing department. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and solutions-oriented individual to help us improve our ability to develop, execute and measure the multimedia campaigns we develop for customers. The ideal candidate will also provide leadership and direction to our team of campaign managers, who work to ensure that our campaigns are delivered seamlessly. Our team has an exciting start-up feel supported by the confidence and resources of a well-established media company.
The Audacy portfolio consists of broadcast, streaming and on-demand audio, including our industry leading podcast network, as well as assets and capabilities that include social, video, OTT, email, search, display and experiential advertising.
What You'll Do:
• Develop best-in-class media campaigns leveraging any/all of Audacy’s assets including but not limited to: streaming audio, podcasts, broadcast radio (spot and network), social, email & display advertising
• Possess the ability to understand our customers and their needs, identify the best solutions to help them solve their business objectives, and build a win-win media plan in support of that goal.
• Collaborate with internal partners and our sales teams on pitch development and strategy
• Provide internal leadership related to strategic thinking and best practices, in the spirit of continual process improvement and in the service of key company initiatives
• Achieve a thorough understanding of our internal systems so as to effectively and efficiently respond to client requests in a timely fashion
• Embrace a team-oriented culture by helping to oversee our growing team of Campaign Managers, whose role is to provide executional, post-sale support across all media channels
• Support the ongoing analysis and reporting of existing business and competitive, marketplace activity
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• BS/BA degree
• 2 years of media experience at a media company, publisher and/or ad agency
• Strong digital experience preferred
• Audio experience a bonus
• Experience in analyzing and effectively responding to media RFPs from advertising agencies and/or media clients
• Confidence in operating under deadlines, handling last minute requests and multiple tasks at the same time.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with good knowledge of media math and media strategy
• Demonstrated experience effectively managing the campaign process from plan creation to campaign optimization, based on analytics.
• Strong desire to learn about all Entercom product offerings
• Experience with DFP, Triton, Strata and Wide Orbit preferred
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel