Manager, Integrated Media Strategies
Full Time Job
This person combines digital, programming, promotions and sales skills and responsibilities. They have the ability to leverage all of our platforms to drive audience and revenue growth.
The ideal candidate would work directly with local leadership (Brand Managers, Sales Manager and Promotions Managers). They help pull people together, communicate and avoid internal silos at the market level.
This person becomes the project manager on all central digital initiatives and custom local digital sponsorship. This person also creates opportunities and local content for sponsorship. They have the ability to create an idea, list all the parts where a sponsor may be integrated and execute (or coordinate execution).
• Main goals are to drive listening (OTA and digital), grow audience (OTA, Social, etc.) and revenue.
• Coach local staff members (programming, sales and promotions) on best practices for digital, social and on air integration.
• Create a voice and personality for each station’s digital platforms, especially on social media.
• Oversee all digital and social platforms for our brands. Create and maintain a content and engagement strategy for each brand. Prioritize and maximize content across local brand and national platforms while identifying revenue opportunities.
• Review analytics, report trends, highlights and anomalies to, local management and key executives and put them into action.
• Ensure alignment at all times between Programming, Sales and Marketing teams, to maximize all commercialization opportunities.
• Act as a liaison for key partners and our most important clients.
• Work on all thing’s digital audio - from digital streams, to podcasts to exclusive stations, etc.
• Work alongside corporate digital and programming staff to support market as they deploy new initiatives, products, and services - both internal products and third-party applications.
• One to three years as content producer
• Working knowledge of computer audio software, Adobe Audition, Getty Images, Sprout and Canva.
• Demonstrated ability for using social media including, but not limited to, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram.
• Capture, understand and measure data analytics to report to management and make content driven decisions.
• Identify opportunities to drive traffic, revenue and listening.
• Willingness to learn new tools and how they can help content, distribution or sales.
• Willing to work in the office or on location.
• Proven ability to contribute to a positive, diverse, creative, productive culture
• Exceptional organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced high pressure content environment.
• Knowledge of new media applications for digital distribution, audience engagement and community networking.
• Passion for current events, news, pop culture and what’s happening around town.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.