Manager, Email Marketing
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to oversee our lifecycle promotions email efforts. This role will be based in our NYC office and will report to the Director of Audience Engagement/Email.
The Email Marketing Manager will partner with internal cross functional teams on promotion execution that introduces new users to an array of Audacy products while building brand loyalty with existing audiences. They will be responsible for developing and implementing the email strategy that will drive users to engage with our content and programming initiatives, lead users through the funnel through drip campaigns to engage with audio and app products, and execute database growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will be someone who understands email best practices, is creative, analytical, and a strategic thinker.
What You'll Do:
• Collaborate cross-functionally with internal partners including marketing, editorial, product, and data to develop and execute data-focused email strategies that leads users through the consumer funnel and convert over-the-air listeners to streaming listeners
• Define user and station segmentation strategy to execute targeted, email campaigns focused on highest value audiences and highest value content
• Create drip campaigns for onboarding, re-engagement and conversions leveraging personalization tools (Movable Ink) and data insights
• Partner with internal cross-functional teams on tentpoles, promotions and database growth execution, including data, app, email, web, search and social
• Support local market users with platform support, best practices, testing, and feedback
• Prepare regular reports and presentations on performance and key metrics for stakeholders
• Manage the email promotions calendar for the national marketing and content distribution efforts
• Identify new growth opportunities based on consumer insights and digital trends
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• 4-6 years of experience in an email marketing role
• Experience running tests with drip campaigns and conversion email marketing
• Deep understanding of all audience development channels – app, website, newsletters, and partnerships
• Digitally savvy, with outstanding analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Director to Consumer, Subscription, or Audio experience a plus
• Experience with HTML for email, Movable Ink, PostUp, Braze and Aptivada a plus
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Canva, and Google Analytics
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.