Live Streaming Video Producer
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Live Streaming Video Producer jobs in Chicago-IL
Audacy is looking for a part time livestream video operator to support studio operations in our Chicago Office. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, be proactive and have a willingness to learn new technologies and skills in video production. The position will be joining a market leading sports radio brand located across the United States. This position will support all functions related to operating live video capture during live broadcasts. This is an hourly part-time position with full-time with benefits potential.
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with both local and remote producers, talent and content creators, as well as onsite production staff
• Generating from each show short and long form, best of and news worth clips, packaging them with proper title, descriptions and tags and syndicating them with a sense of urgency to multiple platforms and team mates.
• Set-up, live production, breakdown
More About You:
• 1-2 years’ experience supporting small to medium size productions.
• Detail oriented and eager to take on a challenge.
• A passion for radio and video content
• Sports knowledge a plus
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Strong work ethic and compatibility with a fast paced work environment.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Newtek technologies (Tricaster) a huge plus.
• Experience with Streamyards, Streamlabs, Restream, Various Encoders a plus.
• Knowledge of conferencing technologies (Zoom, Google hangout)
• Working knowledge of leading streaming Platforms (Twitch, Youtube, Brightcove)
• On-set experience operating cameras, lighting and supporting Livestreams is a plus.?
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.