Live Streaming Video Producer
Full Time Job
Audacy is looking for a part time livestream video operator to support studio operations in our Chicago Office. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, be proactive and have a willingness to learn new technologies and skills in video production. The position will be joining a market leading sports radio brand located across the United States. This position will support all functions related to operating live video capture during live broadcasts. This is an hourly part-time position with full-time with benefits potential.
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with both local and remote producers, talent and content creators, as well as onsite production staff
• Generating from each show short and long form, best of and news worth clips, packaging them with proper title, descriptions and tags and syndicating them with a sense of urgency to multiple platforms and team mates.
• Set-up, live production, breakdown
More About You:
• 1-2 years’ experience supporting small to medium size productions.
• Detail oriented and eager to take on a challenge.
• A passion for radio and video content
• Sports knowledge a plus
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Strong work ethic and compatibility with a fast paced work environment.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Newtek technologies (Tricaster) a huge plus.
• Experience with Streamyards, Streamlabs, Restream, Various Encoders a plus.
• Knowledge of conferencing technologies (Zoom, Google hangout)
• Working knowledge of leading streaming Platforms (Twitch, Youtube, Brightcove)
• On-set experience operating cameras, lighting and supporting Livestreams is a plus.?
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.