Live Stream Video Op Ex
Full Time Job
Audacy is looking for a Full-Time Videographer to support digital operations in our Atlanta Office. Ideal
candidates will have a positive attitude, be proactive and have a willingness to learn new technologies
and skills in video production. We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with
our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs. The videographer's
responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, creating a
creative vision for the video, and editing film footage.
What You'll Do:
• Film videos on set or on location.
• Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
• Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
• Edit footage in post-production.
• Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• 1-2 years’ experience supporting small to medium size productions.
• Detail oriented and eager to take on a challenge.
• A passion for radio and video content.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Strong work ethic and compatibility with a fast-paced work environment.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Newtek technologies (Tricaster) a huge plus.
• Knowledge of conferencing technologies (Zoom, Google hangout).
• Working knowledge of leading streaming Platforms (Twitch, Youtube, Brightcove).
• On-set experience operating cameras, lighting and supporting Livestreams is a plus. ?
• The candidate should be organized and have the flexibility to meet changing deadlines and
priorities while achieving the highest standards of composition
• Experience with strategically creating elevated imagery that tells a story is a must, as is the
ability to maintain confidentiality when recording high-profile visiting artists, athletes, clients,
• Strong working knowledge of the latest shooting styles, techniques, and equipment is essential.
• The candidate should also be proactive, continually researching, seeking out inspiration, and
providing recommendations on how to keep video content at the level of quality expected from
a leader in the art and design community.
• Ability to travel with limited notice as needed.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.