Lead Showrunner / Developer
AudacyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Cadence13 is a leading premium podcast company and was named one of Fast Company’s ''World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019.'' Our roster of critically-acclaimed shows and personalities reflect the diverse conversations and interests happening in the world.
What You'll Do:
• Cadence13 is looking for a Lead Showrunner/Developer to manage C13 Sports and Pop Culture Shows.
• The Lead Showrunner/Developer will be involved in day-to-day production and creative development, and report directly to senior leadership.
• The person in this role must exercise strong multi-tasking skills and be able to manage multiple projects at various stages.
• Candidates must demonstrate experience having lead programming production and engineering in the podcast space.
• Handle production, staffing and oversees editorial for C13 content
• Work with and coach talent and guests directly using strong talent development skills
• Manage day-to-day production with talent
• Actively participate in creative brainstorm meetings
• Support regular show development by researching topics, talking points, writing scripts, and creating rundowns for hosts
• Effectively manage and communicate multiple streams of information to the right stakeholders
• Manage multiple schedules and projects that are constantly changing and evolving
• Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
• You’re creative, strategic, and a forward thinker
• You’re passionate about podcasts and digital content
• You have solid experience in podcast production, engineering and creative development
• You thrive working in a creative, fast-paced setting
• You have a proven track record of producing high-quality original content across multiple platforms
• You’re a team player with the ability to lead a team and motivate others
• You have a wide range of interests, including (but not limited to): Social/digital influencers, pop culture, comedy, lifestyle, and more
• You’re experienced working directly with high profile talent and guests
• You’re proficient in audio editing, preferably multi-track (Adobe Audition, etc.) and audio recording equipment/software * You have knowledge of social media and best practices on various platforms
• You can work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, and weekends as needed
• You’re able to work with remote talent, communicating mostly via email and phone
• You possess excellent organizational and time management skills
• You project a professional image over the phone and in person
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.