Kyw Traffic Reporter
Full Time Job
Audacy Philadelphia and KYW Newsradio are looking for a dynamic and knowledgeable traffic reporter/editor to join our award winning team.
• Gathering, writing, recording, editing, delivering traffic reports in all
• Voicing traffic reports to air on broadcast, web and app platforms
• Monitoring traffic cams, tip calls, twitter feeds, scanners, and
other sources to provide reliable and accurate information
• Post, edit & manage traffic information to Audacy social media accounts
• Provide live reads of sponsors within designated report
• Other duties as required by management
• Minimum 2-year traffic or news reporting for broadcast media
• Knowledge of Philadelphia geography, roads, city names and transportation systems
• Must be a team player and have a positive attitude
• Must be computer literate, have excellent writing and presentation skills
• Must be helpful in traffic gathering operation
A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.