Kkwf On-Air Morning Show Producer
Full Time Job
Creates and ensures flow of high quality production and content for the Morning Wolfpack.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Be responsible for all aspects of the show production from beginning to end.
• Help develop and implement strategic plans, goals and vision for the show.
• Create and introduce new concepts and ideas.
• Research topics for on air, online and social media.
• Work with talent to identify appropriate topics and guests, schedules guests and outline a roadmap for the show
• Communicate with talent and appropriate departments to ensure that everyone is aware of every topic discussed or guest scheduled.
• Respond to listeners’ comments or complaints.
• Daily social media curation including Facebook, IG, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
• Video production experience preferred
• Write blogs, podcast programming, update stations website.
• Recruits guests, screens callers and organizes contest winners.
• Makes personal appearances as needed and assists with promos, commercials, liners, syndicated material and other on-air elements.
• Provides on-air support by hosting/co-hosting shows as assigned or in the absence of on-air talent.
• May be required to operate the control board during the show.
• Please send audio, video, 2-3 social media examples and a show plan to firstname.lastname@example.org
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills.
• Full understanding of 360 approach to producing; topic/ guest selection, teasing, website, social media and writing blogs.
• Excellent IT skills, audio editing and image manipulation software
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to operate a mixing console and editing software, EG: Adobe Audition, VoxPro, ProTools
• Able to occasionally work long hours or evenings.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicants own vehicle, proof of insurance is required
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.