HR / Payroll Business Administrator
AudacyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/4/2022 5:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for HR / Payroll Business Administrator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all HR / Payroll Business Administrator postings
Full Time Job
Work in entertainment for one of the leading multi-platform Audio companies in the country. Audacy is a leader in every sector of audio and America’s top creator of original audio.
Audacy is seeking an HR/Payroll Business Administrator to join their LA Team!
What You'll Do:
• Prepare and process all payroll and human resource related functions (union and non-union).
• Perform HR/payroll processing, such as new hires, promotions, salary changes, terminations, etc. through required workflow processes.
• Track employee attendance (via excel and in the company payroll system).
• Assist employees with benefit enrollment and changes.
• Prepare/manage job postings and maintain the applicant tracking system.
• Perform exit interviews, as well as coordinate with Technology and Facilities to ensure all security measures are met and company assets are collected.
• Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records, files and payroll/HRIS systems (adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
• Respond accurately, timely and thoroughly to HR/payroll questions. Including but not limited to benefits, payroll, vacation, job positions or redirect employees to the appropriate contacts in a timely manner.
• Contribute to, and may have project ownership of, certain processes for payroll and HR related initiatives.
• Manage OSHA and workers compensation compliance.
• Foster a positive work environment at all times. Communicate professionally at all times.
• Special assignments include but not limited to managerial reports, corporate projects and assistance with accounting month-end close.
• Perform additional duties and other ad hoc duties, as assigned
• 2 years of previous accounting functions with some payroll and human resource administration experience is required
• Working knowledge of labor law and regulatory reporting requirements required
• Excellent customer service skills are required; must be organized and detail-oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
• Must have prior computer experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office; Oracle human resource information system experience is desirable
• 4-year college degree preferred
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard
• May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
• Job requires a majority of the workday to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.