Host - Betql Audio Network
Full Time Job
BETQL Audio Network is looking for on-air hosts for its programming and shows. BetQL Audio Network is looking for entertaining, informative and collaborative hosts to talk both sports and ‘wagertainment’. In this role you will be a key personality for BetQL Audio Network across audio (e.g. radio, podcasts), video (e.g. streaming, VODs) and editorial (e.g. written word).
What You'll Do:
• Perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
• Communicate daily with co-host, producer and program director to ensure program goals are met
• Assist the show producer with daily strategies, story angles and guest ideas and acquisition
• Interact with the audience on-air and via social media on a daily basis
• Maintain strong contacts and relationships with local sports brands and across the sports industry
• Create daily content for website and social media channels
• Prepare and research for broadcasts
• Protect brand with FCC license
• Monitor the shows and commercial logs for the air shift
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management.
• Knowledge of Sports Betting Content
• Entertainment value with content creation
• Ideate within the Sports Betting content
• Sales coordination with clients
• Synergy with co-host and ability to work on multi-host sports show
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including working the board and on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault and RCS Master Control
• Knowledge of the format and audience required
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required
• Knowledgeable of FCC guidelines • Major Market on air experience;
• Connections and familiarity with Sports Betting landscape
• Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays as this job may require it
• Availability to relocate
Ideal candidates will be located in the Washington DC, Chicago, Philadelphia areas. Other locations will be considered.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.