Full Time Traffic Producer / Reporter
AudacySan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
KCBS Radio, in San Francisco, is looking for dynamic and talented broadcast professionals to join our industry leading Traffic Reporting and Producing Team. Producer/Reporter duties include gathering, writing and selecting current traffic information to air in traffic reports, over air, on-line, and on social media platforms.
The anticipated starting salary range for California based individuals expressing interest in this position is $58,956 to $58,956. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Voicing as many as 12 or more Traffic and/or Weather reports hourly, to air on Audacy and non-Audacy broadcast and digital platforms, including social media, in and out of the San Francisco Market.
• Gathering, writing, recording, editing and delivering traffic reports as outlined by Audacy.
• Providing live reads of traffic and other sponsors within and outside designated reports by the company including logging commercials and discrepancies.
• Voicing of Promotion, Demo/Spec Spots and other content for sales and promotion purposes.
• Making station appearances as required.
• Attending company meetings and events.
• Other duties as required by management.
• Position offers AFTRA Benefits and applicant must be willing to join SAG-AFTRA.
• The work location for this position is in the KCBS Newsroom, in San Francisco.
• Minimum 2 year traffic or news reporting for broadcast media.
• Must be computer literate, have excellent writing and presentation skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
• Strong Social Media presence and skills.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
If MVR is required please be sure to use this exact language:
A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.