Full Time Job
Audacy’s new, nationally syndicated Classic Hip-Hop show “The Ed Lover Experience” is looking for a skilled Executive Producer to be based in Atlanta and lead the charge for this exciting, engaging multi-platform show. The ideal candidate will lead the operations and execution of the daily show, while managing talent deliverables and affiliate needs.
What You'll Do:
• Main point of contact for all things Ed Lover, and lead conduit for Ed, sales, programming and affiliates
• Nervecenter for the show; manage all organization for the show and its operations
• Edit, produce and assemble national and local breaks to affiliates, both internal and external
• Work several days ahead
• Chief backstop: Review breaks for content, length, quality and accuracy; first line of defense for all things Ed Lover
• Prepare studio daily for recording of show
• Manage recording, library and distribution of evergreen content/safe breaks
• Content ideation and development of show prep, along with thought starters for breaks and key features
• Gatekeeper for affiliate, promotional and client asks
• Lead communication with syndication partner and affiliates when necessary
• Social media and video content producer for applicable platforms
• Administrative liaison for Ed Lover as necessary
• Handle all show logistics including talent relations, booking guests, sales/client coordination
• Contribute to on-air and digital product when applicable
• Produce and distribute promotional content and load show podcast(s)
• Other duties as assigned by Management
More About You:
• At least 2-3 years of experience in radio or similar field
• Strong work ethic, self-motivator, detail-oriented and well-organized
• Technical experience, including experience with Adobe Audition and similar programs and high-level audio editing experience
• Awareness of national pop culture, hip-hop history and local affiliate market happenings
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Social Media strategy, with the ability to create engagement across all platforms
• Experience booking guests, managing client needs, etc.
A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).