Full Time Job
Chicago’s #1 Sports Station, The SCORE, is looking for an Executive Producer for a daily show. It’s all about content - you will edit and help create compelling content both over the air and for our digital assets, and build the show’s social and digital branding. You will aid show hosts with topic development and provide necessary support advance topics.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Produce Audio Content
• Book Audio Content
• Maintain digital show accounts on all platforms
• Ideate show hosts with topic development and provide necessary means in which to advance topics
• Screen calls during show in a professional manner
• Monitor televised sporting events and game highlights for show prep
• Develop contacts within the sports world in order to further stories and enhance overall show content
• Work with all departments of the radio station with an understanding of how they relate to show
• Oversee web elements
• Audio and sound production
• Produce daily show run-downs for hosts and producers
• Long-term planning for over the air and digital ideation
• Work closely with over the air staff, commercial production and digital staff
• Manage daily expectations of on-air hosts and programming strategy
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
• Background in producing sports talk radio preferred
• Experience in producing in the field from live sporting events preferred
• Must have a working knowledge of the basic facts of topical sports stories
• Demonstrate “sports-news judgement”
• Knowledge of Protocols
• Remote producing-sound board engineering preferred
• Digital posting preferred
• Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
• Have a high degree of time management and organization skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to use MS Office Suite
• Wide Orbit experience
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.