Executive Producer Sports Betting Content
Full Time Job
BETQL Audio Network is looking for an Executive Producer for its on air programming
What You'll Do:
It’s all about content - you will edit and help create compelling content both over the air and for our digital assets, and build the show’s social and digital branding. You will aid show hosts with topic development and provide necessary support advance topics. You will also run the audio-board during shows and are responsible for call screening during the show. In this role, you will:
• Work closely with over the air staff, commercial production and digital staff
• Manage daily expectations of on-air hosts and programming strategy
• Generate topics that drive conversations and listenership
• Cultivate relationships with local teams, PR staff and executives
• Book big-name guests
• Create local and national buzz
• Use video to help social promotion and digital content
• Create Sports Gambling content
More About You:
• Candidate must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and ability to maintain composure in fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Technical savvy to handle phone calls and social interaction with listeners
• Have a great attitude
• Knowledge of local and national sporting news and events that connect with Sports Gambling Space
• Exceptional digital audio and video editing skills
• Three years of audio producing experience and board-operating experience is required
• Must be able to work weekends and nights as this job may require it
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.