Executive Producer, Podcast Development
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Cadence13 is looking for an Executive Producer to lead the creative development and growth of our podcast portfolio. The EP will be heavily involved in day-to-day production and creative development, and report directly to the Head of Programming for Cadence13. The candidate in this role must exercise strong multi-tasking skills and be able to manage multiple projects at various stages. Candidates must demonstrate experience having lead programming production and development in the podcast space.
What Will You Do?
• Work directly with hosts and senior programming team to lead production and distribution of programming
• Creatively shape and integrate content that resonates best with targeted audiences
• Work with and coach talent and guests directly using strong talent development skills.
• Manage day-to-day production with talent.
• Collaborate with Digital Content Manager on all social media assets and strategies.
• Use analytics to drive decisions around content and programming.
• Actively participate in creative brainstorm meetings.
• Create a collaborative environment with multiple internal departments.
• Support regular show development by researching topics, talking points, writing scripts, and creating rundowns for hosts.
• Effectively manage and communicate multiple streams of information to the right stakeholders.
• Manage multiple schedules and projects that are constantly changing and evolving.
• Other duties as assigned
More About You:
• You’re creative, strategic, and a forward thinker
• You’re passionate about podcasts and digital content
• You have 3 years in podcast management, production, and creative development, with experience in the influencer space important
• You thrive working in a creative, fast-paced setting
• You have a proven track record of producing high-quality original content across multiple platforms
• You’re a team player with the ability to lead and manage and motivate others
• You have a wide range of interests, including (but not limited to): Social/digital influencers, pop culture, comedy, lifestyle, and more
• You’re experienced working directly with high profile talent and guests
• You’re proficient in audio editing, preferably multi-track (Adobe Audition, etc.) and audio recording equipment/software
• You have knowledge of social media and best practices on various platforms
• You can work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, and weekends as needed
• You’re able to work with remote talent, communicating mostly via email and phone
• You possess excellent organizational and time management skills
• You project a professional image over the phone and in person
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.