Executive Producer Ex
AudacySt. Louis, MO
Full Time Job
KMOX-AM is seeking an Executive Producer
What you'll do:
• Is responsible for all aspects for the show production from beginning to end.
• Helps develop and implement strategic plans, goals and vision for the show.
• Creates and introduces new concepts and ideas.
• Researches topics.
• Works with talent to identify appropriate topics and guests, schedules guests an outlines a roadmap for the show.
• Develops/produces content.
• Communicates with talent and appropriate departments to ensure that everyone is aware of every topic discussed or guest scheduled.
• Responds to listeners’ comments or complaints.
• Social Media savvy
• Write blogs, podcast programming, update stations website
• Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills.
• Full understand of 360 approach to producing; topic/ guest selection, teasing, website, social media and writing blogs.
• Excellent IT skills, audio editing and image manipulation software
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Excellent communication skills
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).