Full Time Job
Audacy Northern California has an opening for an experienced, detail oriented, highly organized professional to serve as an Executive Assistant to our Regional Vice President (RVP). This is a hybrid position that may require travel to our Sacramento and San Francisco offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for supporting the Regional Vice President and performing daily office functions.
• Provide clerical and phone support to the Regional Vice President.
• Maintain the RVP’s calendar and handle the scheduling of appointments.
• Make travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, and order and maintain station supplies.
• Handle necessary arrangements for meetings such as preparing presentations, making copies, reserving conference rooms, booking travel and coordinating catering.
• Assist in communication, distribution and collection of information, tasks and projects between RVP and department heads, staff, etc.
• Assist in the execution of station contracts and special projects as assigned by RVP.
• Travel to the Sacramento and San Francisco offices as needed.
• Assist in setting up outreach events, help with job fairs and other EEO Prong 3 outreach events.
• Act as a backup to the market BA for trade and office mail.
• Maintain the station’s Public File.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
• 2 years of administrative assistant experience is required. Prior executive assistant experience preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers; exceptional organizational skills are required.
• Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• A high degree of proficiency with the Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Calendar and Gmail) and MS Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
• Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and be able to handle sensitive material.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
• 4-year college degree preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of the workday to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.