Executive Assistant To The CEO
This was removed by the employer on 9/16/2021 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Executive Assistant To The CEO jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Executive Assistant To The CEO postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant To The CEO?
Full Time Job
Audacy, a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company headquartered in center city Philadelphia, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their President and CEO as a dedicated right hand and gatekeeper. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of President, CEO and senior leadership team.
The Executive Assistant must be proactive, positive minded and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
What You'll Do:
• Manage President & CEO’s complex schedule and associated logistical responsibilities, which includes:
• Plan, coordinate and ensure the President & CEO’s schedule is followed and respected by acting as their gatekeeper
• Manage outlook calendar, schedule zoom, goto meetings, webinar, etc.
• Coordinate calendars with external and internal constituents
• Manage, schedule, make travel arrangements for both personal (including family) and business travel which includes flight, hotel reservations, rental cars, event registrations/reservations, and more
• Prepare detailed itineraries for travel and related meetings
• Manage calendar / schedule for other C-suite leaders
• Assist with travel arrangements as requested by other senior leaders in the company, such as book hotel reservations, order food for onsite meetings, etc.
• Schedule and plan company events
• Fully coordinate major company sponsored events such as annual holiday party, VIP / client events, board meetings, other internal company meetings with leaders across the country
• Coordinate logistics of internal and external events, including dinners and receptions
• Manage catering orders for company meetings / board meetings
• Some travel required
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including
• Manage and submit expense reports for CEO
• Answer all CEO’s incoming calls, make outbound calls on behalf of CEO
• Communicate with members of the company’s Board of Directors
• Personal Assistant:
• Assist CEO in various day-to-day personal matters
• Other important duties and responsibilities:
• Anticipate all needs and expectations of the President & CEO by being proactive rather than reactive
• Prioritize conflicting needs, handles matter expeditiously and proactively
• Clear, concise, and respectful communication (internally and externally) as the face of the company
• Works closely and effectively with the President & CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately, and also acts as a ‘barometer’ having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping them updated
• Confidentiality is one of the key requirements of this position. Other key requirements also include: self-confidence, trustworthiness, integrity, diplomacy, and discretion
• Support CEO on involvement in outside Boards and Committees
• Develop ideas to operate more effectively / analyzing situations and taking corrective actions
• Screen telephone calls and understand the sense of urgency
More About You:
• Must have at least 8-10 years of Executive Assistant experience supporting a CEO or C-Suite
• Fully proficient and advanced in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience preferred, but training available, in Zoom, GoogleSuite, GoTo Meetings, and Webinars
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Be comfortable in a fast paced, demanding and ever-changing environment
• Self-starter, takes initiative, ability to prioritize workload, flexibility to adapt to continual changes and demands and interruptions throughout the day, complete assignments with little direction, know when to seek guidance and ask the right questions, adhere to deadlines
• Professional demeanor and business acumen
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.