Director, Search Engine Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 8/20/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Director, Search Engine Marketing jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Director, Search Engine Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Search Engine Marketing?
Full Time Job
If you are passionate about being a part of something innovative, if you have a great attitude and are comfortable with a fast-paced and collaborative work environment, then join our team! Audacy Digital Marketing Solutions is seeking a Director to join and lead our Search Engine Marketing team. Reporting to the Vice President, Digital Revenue Operations, the qualified candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a team of SEM Account Managers to develop skill sets, problem solve performance and operational issues, and collaborate on new revenue opportunities that drive the search & shopping business forward. The individual will also be responsible for monitoring and analyzing client text ad and shopping campaigns as well as serving as the primary point person with Digital Sales leadership on product development and innovation. The position is available to sit in any of our major corporate locations: Philadelphia, New York, Denver.
What You'll Do:
• Lead, manage and develop team of SEM Account Managers to optimal service levels and deliver superb performance on client campaigns (ad campaign construction, fulfillment and performance monitoring and analysis
• Collaborate with Revenue Operations and Digital Sales leadership to improve workflow and operational efficiencies between SEM Account Team and Digital Sales and develop new product opportunities and go to market strategies
• Define internal and external partner communications relative to account launch protocol, account optimization and website content improvement suggestions to maximize PPC campaign performance
• Lead and drive key relationships with Google and Bing from beta testing to in market client opportunities
• Ability to lead and manage team members with real time management, train & develop new skills, problem solve issues in a timely manner and clearly communicate direction and accountability
• Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet strategic and tactical line objectives
• Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, and PPC-related platforms
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Google Ads certified
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.