Director, Programmatic Ad Operations
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy is seeking a Director, Programmatic Ad Operations who will lead one of Audacy’s most innovative and fast-paced lines of business, programmatic advertising. This role will partner closely with the EVP, Revenue Operations to develop a streamlined operational setup for maximizing programmatic revenue, emphasizing premium deal flow and maximizing yield. The role is accountable for partnering with revenue leaders to help grow programmatic revenue and innovation. You’ll be directly involved in driving revenue through strategic partnerships with platform partners, analysis of revenue metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase spend with clients and partners. You will be a hands-on leader, managing the team responsible for the set up, delivery, reporting and optimizations across Digital Audio (Streaming and Podcasting), Digital Video and Display campaigns. The ideal candidate has proven experience working across multiple programmatic deal types, programmatic channels and partners.
The anticipated starting salary range for NYC-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $130,000-150,000.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Lead the team responsible for the fulfillment of Programmatic campaigns sold by Audacy’s Sales Team and via other demand channels
• Build strong relationships with Supply-Side and Demand-Side Platforms
• Manage Audacy programmatic stack and work with the Ad Tech Product and Platform Team to onboard new partners and opportunities.
• Build a strong working relationship with the Programmatic Ad Tech Lead, leaning into them for support and troubleshooting.
• Translate client campaign objectives into programmatic activation strategies, including defining and building target audiences and sourcing relevant inventory opportunities.
• Create and enforce workflow processes to ensure deliverables are completed accurately and on time.
• Work with the Sales and Planning team to forecast programmatic revenues
• Conduct regular analysis to identify opportunities to improve performance across campaigns and drive revenue.
• Be Hands-On - Implement and manage PMP, Preferred Deals, and PG deals.
• Become a programmatic resource for the Audacy sales team and share latest trends, best practices, technologies, etc
• Be the Subject Matter Expert with Sales on programmatic revenue opportunities and deal types
• Keep key stakeholders including clients and account teams updated on campaign and account level performance via regular reporting and status meetings.
More About You:
Key contacts & relationships (internal and external)
• Ad Ops, EVP, Finance, Campaign Management, Sales team, Ad Tech Product & Platforms Team
• Amperwave, Triton, Adswizz, Magnite, TTD, Google Ad Manager
Knowledge & experience
• 4-5 years minimum of programmatic management experience, preferably with a publisher.
• Experience with Digital Audio Streaming is preferred
• In depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including ad technology solutions; RTB, DSP’s, SSP’s, advertising/publisher ecosystems.
• Experience optimizing programmatic campaigns across DSP, SSP, DMP, and Ad Serving platforms.
• Client-facing experience as well as experience with managing external partner relationships
• Confident in analyzing and acting on marketing/ delivery data.
• BA/BS preferred.
• Ability to multitask, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong written and communication skills
• Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments
• Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.