Director, Podcast Marketing- 2400Sports
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy’s Podcast division is seeking a highly motivated and strategic individual for the Director, Podcast Marketing to oversee marketing for 2400Sports. This individual will have the experience to drive audience growth and brand expansion across multiple audio and video platforms. The ideal candidate should also have a solid audience development background within the audio/podcast industry, and knowledge and interest in sports and sports betting.
This candidate must have a proven track record in managing a variety of concurrent projects, and building, prioritizing, and executing audience growth marketing strategies across multiple marketing channels for digital properties, with an emphasis on paid acquisition, organic, PR, partnerships and direct influencer strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will know how to operate well in a large matrixed organization. Most importantly, you must be a self-starter, solutions oriented and an enthusiastic consumer of podcasts.
This role reports into the Head of Marketing, Podcasts and will work closely with the leadership of the company’s sports, digital and BETQL divisions.
What You'll Do:
• Develop and implement cohesive marketing plans to increase audience growth and engagement as well as brand awareness of the 2400Sports.
• Design marketing plans and manage budgets for all new show launches and ongoing shows in order to meet campaign goals and related success metrics, including growth in monthly downloads and unique listeners/viewers.
• Prioritize audience growth goals across multiple consumer on demand and linear platforms including the Audacy platform, 3rd party podcast platforms, YouTube and Twitch.
• Create pre and post launch reports covering key performance metrics.
• Strategically plan promotional priorities and design content presentations for audio and video platform partners (Apple, Spotify, Twitch) to maximize promotion for our shows.
• Partner with Audacy teams to strategically develop, implement and monitor placement of promos across Audacy radio and digital channels.
• Translate data into insights to drive app acquisition and streaming engagement.
• Work hand-in-hand with senior management in developing strategies that achieve business goals.
• Build relationships with partners, media and stakeholders through creative strategies and traffic driving efforts.
• Monitor all marketing campaigns and work to consistently improve them.
• Prepare regular reports and presentations on strategy, performance and key metrics for senior management.
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• Minimum of 5 years experience in audience development and growth marketing within the podcast and/or video space
• Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
• Experience in buying digital and podcast media
• Strong verbal, presentation and writing abilities
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• PR or branding experience a plus
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.