Director, Partnership Strategy, Female Lifestyle, Health, Wellness
AudacyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Director, Partnership Strategy, Female Lifestyle, Health, Wellness jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Partnership Strategy, Female Lifestyle, Health, Wellness postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Partnership Strategy, Female Lifestyle, Health, Wellness?
Full Time Job
The role is an opportunity to become immersed in the partnership/advertising side of the podcast industry. The position will be based in New York and will report into the Head of Partnership Strategy.
What You'll Do
• Drive planning projects and processes by developing annual strategic plans to grow the business across a dedicated vertical
• Coordinate the creation of impactful and succinct go-to-market strategy plans
• Influence key executives and partners to support the path to goal for each show within dedicated vertical
• Collaborate with internal partners to ensure strategic alignment
• Act as dedicated sales-person for partner leads, looping in internal sales partners when appropriate
• Present partners’ sponsorship opportunities to larger sales tea
• Act as connective tissue between sales and partners to execute on sold sponsorship elements
Who You Are:
• 6 years of work experience
• Direct consulting and/or internal strategy experience (preferably within media industry)
• Direct advertising strategy experience within the media industry
• Strategic problem solver with the ability to transform goals into meaningful plans
• Experienced in implementing strategic and large-scale initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Enjoy getting into the details and solving complex problems
• Extensive experience building sophisticated, multi-year business plan models
• Demonstrated success managing P&L’s
• Knack for coordinating multiple teams towards achieving a common goal
• Maintain balance between attention to detail and swift execution
• You are an excellent communicator who is able to network and develop deep relationships across the organization
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.