Director Of Engineering, Identity
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2021 5:28:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Director Of Engineering, Identity jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Director Of Engineering, Identity postings
Full Time Job
The Identity team is tasked with providing user authentication/authorization, profile, subscription and billing services across the Audacy.com Platform.
The Director of Identity will be a hands-on engineering lead that owns the definition, development and delivery of services necessary for user management from all points of view.
Additionally, the Director of Identity will be responsible for participating in the selection and management of vendors to accelerate business initiatives and provide value. The candidate will be considered a stakeholder with the Enterprise Data Team to ensure that data is flowing to and from the Enterprise Data Lake and Data Systems and work hand in hand with the Personalization team.
The successful candidate will have a fully-rounded knowledge of successfully developing and delivering organizational and client value solutions. In addition to working effectively in a fast paced multi-disciplinary, multi-team culture.
Hiring Range : $150,000 - $170,000. Also, the salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Build and lead a Identity team, that will consist of Full Time, Consultants/Contractors and Vendors.
• Work with business and product stakeholders to determine the best solutions, and timelines.
• Heavily participate in ideation, creative problem solving, and driving initiatives forward.
• Work closely with teams in Digital engineering and across the organization to make sure that user data is protected and flowing both ways.
• Build and Coach your team, to be able to support multiple business initiatives.
• Be a contributor to the Overall Digital Engineering Platform vision.
• Lead and participate in Build vs Buy Decisions for services related to SSO, Profile Management, Billing Systems, and Subscription Management.
• Evaluate vendors against current business initiatives, and future directional initiatives.
• Work with and Integrate services & data with the Enterprise Data Team.
• Work with and integrate services & data with the Digital Engineering Personalization Team.
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• 10 years of demonstrated technology leadership experience implementing large scale.
• User based initiatives and client services (like Single Sign On, Billing Systems, Subscription Systems).
• Experience in hiring and managing teams (both full time and Consultant/Contractor).
• Experience evaluating, managing, and implementing 3 rd party SSO platforms like Fusion Auth, Auth0, oAuth (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc).
• Experience with custom User Profile Management Systems, or using 3 rd party services.
• Experience with building and integrating with billing systems (like Stripe, Authorize.net, Paypal, etc.), especially in the recurring subscription space.
• Experience working with both engineering and Enterprise data teams.
• Experience building high performance services, to support both mobile and web clients.
• Willingness to dig into the code where necessary.
• Experience making build vs buy decisions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.