Direct To Consumer / E-Commerce Amazon Regional Digital Seller
Full Time Job
Audacy Corp. seeks a solutions-oriented Direct to Consumer Digital Sales Professional to join its team focusing on Direct to Consumer through eCommerce and Amazon. The focus of this role will be to hunt for and develop business focusing on Direct to Consumer Brands.
This is a high-velocity solutions-oriented sales role requiring solid digital industry expertise, solid relationship-building skills and a proven ability for closing deals. Audacy's portfolio makes it easier for brands in the D2C space by providing multiplatform support through Digital Audio, Podcasting, Radio, Amazon Vendor and Seller programs, Amazon DSP, and our Digital Extension product offering to drive customers to accomplish their Cost- Per-Acquisition goals.
The ideal candidate is assertive, creative, resourceful, and solutions-oriented and must enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
This opportunity reports into our VP, Direct to Consumer and Emerging Brands.
What You'll Do:
• Prospect, identify and generate new digital sales opportunities within the Direct to Consumer customer profile: connect with companies that would benefit from our digital product suite
• Proven history in executing needs analysis conversation and presenting digital advertising programs
• Sell the complete suite of digital products with a focus in Amazon DSP, Amazon Commerce Premium, and eCommerce
• Building strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
• Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon
More About You:
• Minimum 3-5 years digital experience and highly proficient in Shopify, Amazon Seller and/or Vendor
• Proven track record and knowledge of online and digital sales offerings, specifically in D2C with experience in eCommerce environment
• Technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated digital advertising programs delivery methodologies
• The ability to sell a comprehensive marketing solution including multiple products
• A hunter mentality to generate new business
• Exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
• Must have a valid driver’s license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income
• Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.