Digital Video Editor
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy's 2400 Sports team is looking for a Premiere video editor that excels in a fast-paced, highly demanding online “web” video environment. The ideal candidate will be joining a forward thinking digital media company. The ideal candidate will have an intermediate to advanced understanding of video editing software , as well as an ability to learn and implement other proprietary softwares and technologies utilized during the production process.
Preferred locations: Philadelphia, New York, Washington, DC
What You'll Do:
• Utilize Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of Products, including but not limited to Premiere, After effects and Photoshop CC.
• Motion graphics experience is a plus.
• Publish content to site and partners through a proprietary content management system, understanding of HTML, XML and RSS Feeds a plus.
• Position requires that editors participate in productions, camera, lighting and grip services
• 1-3 years’ experience utilizing Avid Media Composer and / or Premiere CC. Experience with promo style videos is highly preferred. Sound design and color correction work experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of PC & Mac operating systems.
• Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with producers and fellow editors
• Available to work weekends on occasion as needed
• Creative mind in a fast-paced working environment
• Working knowledge of DSLR cameras and similar recording technologies is a plus.
• Sports, news and music backgrounds a plus
• This position may or may not require some travel.
• You must be available to work 4-8 shifts a year on weekends to support additional production initiatives.