Digital Video Content Producer
AudacyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Audacy is searching for an exceptional Digital Video Producer with outstanding live-action production, video editing, and After Effects skills to assist with all artist and music related videos. In this role you will be helping in all aspects of video pre-production, production, and post-production. We’re looking for someone who can bring creativity and quality to both short and long form video production with fast turn-around times. The ideal candidate loves music, loves working with A-level artists, and loves using video to tell a compelling story.
What You'll Do:
• Produce interviews, short and long-form features, and other branded content.
• Assisting with research, field shoots, or assisting other members of the team as needed.
• Travel to Audacy markets and execute live concert production, artist interviews and other production tasks.
• Shifts may include some nights and weekends and occasionally may require extended hours and travel for event coverage.
• Identify engaging moments originating from our radio shows and transforming them into a produced video for digital consumption.
• Pitching content ideas.
• Other duties as assigned
More About You:
• BA or BS degree
• 3 years producing entertainment/music news and/or lifestyle digital content.
• Quick and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, Photoshop, Audition. After Effects work a HUGE plus
• Proactive thinker with ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience shooting and proficient with a variety of cameras and audio equipment.
To be considered for this position, please submit video samples/demo reel along with your resume.
The responsibilities, duties and skills listed above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.