Digital Content Producer
Full Time Job
Digital Content Producer - Betql
A career at BetQL is about being part of a team. You will be working with some of the most creative and ambitious people to be found in the sports gambling space. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive team where you can learn, and shape the future of Wagertainment.
It’s all about content - you will be a part of a team of 5-7 people to create daily compelling radio content over the air, on video and across our digital assets. You will have a major influence on the show’s social and digital branding across all platforms. You will work with the show hosts on topic development, guests, and promotional ideas.
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with the on-air staff, and lead video producers and digital staff.
• Collaborate with hosts on building a daily rundown
• Manage daily expectations of on-air hosts and programming strategy
• Generate topics that drive conversations and listenership
• Cultivate relationships with local teams, PR staff and executives
• Book big-name guests
• Create local and national buzz
• Use video to help social promotion and digital content
• Create Sports Gambling content
• Travel to big-time sporting events (Super Bowl, March Madness, etc)
More About You:
• An eye for great content in the moment, and the ability to distribute that content to the necessary departments
• Candidate must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and ability to maintain composure in fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Have a great attitude
• Knowledge of local and national sporting news and events that connect with Sports Gambling Space
• Exceptional digital audio and video editing skills
• Three years of audio producing experience and board-operating experience is required
• Must be able to work weekends and nights as this job may require it
• Open to travel to live remote broadcasts
• Open to a possible relocation - USA-DC-Washington
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).